Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This marinade gives meat a wonderful flavor...I use it for kabobs, I marinate the vegetables also. What flavor it brings to mushrooms, green pepper,tomato, onion...even pineapple...I also use for london broil and top sirloin..The longer it marinates the better, I put 3 hours, but I usually marinate overnight!!! You may want to get a good cut of meat, as this is not such a good tenderizer, but adds massive flavor!!
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleof zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- mix all three ingredients.
- pierce meat several times with a fork.
- pour marinade over meat.
- marinade in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.