Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
As a kid, I hated leftover mac and cheese; it just wasn't any good. Then about the time I turned 15, a friend taught me this little trick. The measurements probably aren't perfectly accurate; I usually eyeball it.
- 4 cups leftover Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup cheese (I prefer the Pizza Blend packaged, pre-shredded cheese)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Heat mac and cheese approximately 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir in milk and butter, then top with cheese.
- Microwave another 30 seconds and stir well to mix in cheese.