Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great to take to potlucks and parties. Hopefully you enjoy this simple desert!
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 cups peaches
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- FOR CRUST: Combine flour, sugar and pecans.
- Add the butter.
- Mix well and press mixture in bottom of 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes.
- FOR FILLING: Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping and almond flavoring.
- Drain peaches and add to whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon over cooled crust and chill for several hours.
I made this for a dinner party last night. Everyone loved it. I was informed that I will be having to make this more often. I made it with fresh peaches. It was wonderful.
My friends raved about this dessert at last night's potluck. And it was so easy to make! The only question I had was what type of peaches - frozen, canned or fresh? I chose frozen slices that I thawed, drained and cut into chunks. I made it the day before and it worked out perfectly. I look forward to trying this with other fresh fruits. Thanks!
Very good and easy! I used a food processor for the first two steps. This does taste better if allowed to sit in the refrig over night. Thanks for sharing!