My wonderful Auntie Karen(Chef Yogi) has been so generous and kind to me. She sent me over half a dozen awesome essential oils which is something I have been wanting for so many months!! She sent me this wonderful easy recipe that was listed on www.make-stuff.com I have just finished making this and using it in my horribly dirty sink and now, I have the most clean and glowing sink I have ever seen in my kitchen! Nobody would believe I haven't used even a little Vim or Jif tonight to clean my sink if they saw it. Something so easy as this, and using just 4 ingredients is a true winner and a sure keeper in my book. Hope this will make you as happy as it made me! I am going to use this as long as these oils last!;) In my opinion, this would make a nice gift to give a would-be bride or your best friend for that matter or your neighbour or mom or MIL. Whoever you gift this to, is going to love you for it! ENJOY!
- Combine everything in a bowl.
- Wet a sponge.
- Dip it in the prepared scrub and scrub away on your dirty sink that's looking lifeless.
- Keep for 5 minutes.
- Wash off with tap water.
- Wipe dry.
- Watch your sink sparkle like a diamond necklace!
- Note: You may try this with lime and bergamot essential oils also.
- I do not have these oils, so I haven't given this a try with these.