- 14 ounces cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 -6 sun-dried tomatoes, tortillassundried tomato wraps
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the chicken.
- Throw all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, making sure all the flavors are distributed evenly.
- Lay the tortillas on a flat work surface and divide the mixture among them.
- Roll them tightly securing both ends. When you are ready to serve them, slice on a bias.
- Note: you can use grilled chicken or any of the precooked chicken breast products. I have also used pita pockets instead of tortillas. I like the tortillas better.