1/3 Photos of Wonderful Homemade Chocolate Pudding Mix
This is an inexpensive way to always have chocolate pudding on hand and it's tastes just as good as the boxed --- to avoid any chance of a scorched saucepan bottom this can easily be prepared in the microwave, for a lighter milk chocolate flavor use only 1 cup cocoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 631.69 ml sugar
- 314.66 ml cornstarch
- 236.59-314.66 ml baking cocoa (1 cup for light, 1-1/3 cups for a dark rich flavor)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1FOR MIX: Sift together all ingredients.
- 2Store in airtight container or plastic bag.
- 3TO MAKE PUDDING: Combine 1 cup of dry mix with 2 cups milk in a very heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- 4Bring to a med boil; stirring constantly (watch closely not to burn!).
- 5Stir in butter and vanilla.
- 6Divide into bowls.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Homemade Chocolate Pudding Mix
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g