For all you garlic lovers, heres a salsa recipe that you are sure to enjoy.
Make and share this Wonderful Elephant Garlic Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Chop garlic, green pepper and cilantro until fine (I use a food processor).
- Chop the balance of the ingredients, except the jalapeno pepper; add to garlic/pepper mixture.
- Chop the jalapeno pepper; add to mixture to desired heat.
- Adjust all other ingredients to suit taste.
- Note: you may substitute regular garlic for the elephant garlic (adjust to suit taste).