1/2 Photos of Wonderful Date and Nut Mini Loaf Breads
One of the best recipes for date loaf...this recipe makes four mini loaves, if desired you may freeze a couple, they freeze very well --- servings is only estimated, raisins may be replaced for the dates or for the holidays use candied cherries in place of the dates, or half of each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease four 6x3-inch mini loaf pans.
- 3In a bowl sift first 5 ingredients.
- 4Combine 1/4 of the flour mixture with the chopped dates and nuts; toss to coat.
- 5In another bowl combine butter and sugar; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 6Add in eggs and beat well then add in the vanilla, almond extract, and beat for another 2-3 minutes.
- 7Add in dry ingredients alternately with milk beating after each addition.
- 8Fold in the dates/flour mixture by hand, then spoon into prepared mini loaf pans.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes or until loaves test done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Date and Nut Mini Loaf Breads
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 79.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g