1/5 Photos of Wonderful Cream Cheese Peach Coffee Cake
1 hr 10 mins
I have served this wonderful buttery peach coffeecake on so many different occasions, and always get so many compliments. It's not your average everyday coffeecake...it's filled with a heavenly-tasting cream cheese-peach filling, topped off with a brown sugar/cinnamon topping...to die for!
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Crisco shortening
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (or use 1 teaspoon almond extract)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (can use 1 teaspoon)
- 2 3/4 cups peaches (sliced-fresh OR canned)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 3In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt.
- 4Cut in the Crisco shortening with a pastry knife until crumbly; reserve 1 cup of the mixture for the topping.
- 5Add in baking powder, eggs and vanilla to the remaining crumb mixture.
- 6Beat on medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- 7Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 9For the filling and topping: beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 10Gradually add in the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
- 11Fold in peaches; spread evenly over cake.
- 12To the reserved crumb mixture, add in nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well, and sprinkle over filling.
- 13Bake for 30-35 minutes longer, or until set.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Cream Cheese Peach Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6756.9
- Calories from Fat 2993
- Total Fat 332.6 g
- Saturated Fat 114.8 g
- Cholesterol 756.8 mg
- Sodium 4564.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 865.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.8 g
- Sugars 605.0 g
- Protein 109.7 g