These cookies are perfect. They cook up exactly how I would expect chocolate chip cookies to, crispy around the edges, and chewy in the middle.
- -Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- -Cream butter and sugars on low until smooth and lump free (about 3 minutes).
- -Add vanilla and eggs. Beat 15 seconds or until fully incorporated.
- -On low, add flour mixture. Beat until just incorporated (will look a tad different than your traditional cookie dough mix at this point).
- -Add chocolate.
- -Refrigerate dough for 1 hour (I've done 30 minutes before and been okay) or measure out dough by spoonful and freeze.
- -Preheat oven to 350
- -Line pans with Parchment Paper.
- -For fresh dough: Bake 12 minutes, turning pans halfway (and rotating).
- -For frozen dough: Bake 17 minutes.
- -Cool for one minute and transfer to wire rack (if they make it there!).