Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful-tasting chicken marinade, with just the right blend of ingredients to produce a delicious flavor...this chicken can be grilled or baked in the oven, but the flavor is best when grilled. Plan ahead, the chicken needs to marinade in the fridge overnight.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- black pepper (otional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a blender; pour over chicken pieces.
- Let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Grill or oven-bake the chicken.
- To grill; remove the chicken from marinade, let the marinade drip off; grill until chicken is cooked.
- To bake in oven; remove chicken from marinade.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is done.