Recipe by Lizzybob
No cleanup on this one. When a friend told me about this I thought it sounded funky. Didn't think the potatoes would be that great. OMG, was I wrong. Another friend substituted little ears of corn instead of potatoes. You may need to tweak the amount of margarine & italian dressing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 -3 potatoes, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13 dish with foil.
- Place chicken breasts in the center.
- Place green beans on one side of chicken.
- Place sliced potatoes on the other side of chicken.
- Mix melted margarine& italian dressing together& pour over everything.
- Add some black pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Uncover& cook 15 more minutes or until potatoes are tender.