Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
No cleanup on this one. When a friend told me about this I thought it sounded funky. Didn't think the potatoes would be that great. OMG, was I wrong. Another friend substituted little ears of corn instead of potatoes. You may need to tweak the amount of margarine & italian dressing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 -3 potatoes, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- Line a 9x13 dish with foil.
- Place chicken breasts in the center.
- Place green beans on one side of chicken.
- Place sliced potatoes on the other side of chicken.
- Mix melted margarine& italian dressing together& pour over everything.
- Add some black pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Uncover& cook 15 more minutes or until potatoes are tender.
I really was not very impressed by this recipe. The chicken did not have much taste, and the potatoes were oily. I would not make this meal again.
I used half the margarine (1/4c) with good results. The chicken was tasty and tender but needed more flavor. I added some Mrs Dash and it was better. The potatoes were very good... All in all, it was great tasting and easy to throw together.
This was pretty good. I put it together the night before and thought that it would help the flavor to marinate. Even so, the chicken was a little bland for my taste. Next time I might try rubbing extra seasoning on the chicken. But the potatoes had a great flavor to them. DH said I should make it again, so that's a good sign!