Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes two pies. Quick, easy and delicious.
- 2 (15 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Place 1 package of pie crusts in two 9" pie dishes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Divide among the two pie dishes.
- Top with remaining package of pie crusts.
- Pierce tops, bake at 350 until crust in brown and pie is heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Note: Pie can be frozen either before or after cooking.
I made this for dh to have for lunch during the summer. He enjoyed it, but felt that it was "tangy". I am guessing that is because of the sour cream. Next time I would omit that in place of perhaps more cream of chicken soup. Thanks for sharing.
I made this as a take-home meal for my DS, he really enjoyed it! I reduced the ingredients and only made one pie, I sauteed some onion and garlic to add to the filling and also added in some Parmesan cheese, this is a fast easy recipe that is very good! thanks Kel...Kitten:)