Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for any party or gathering.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, grated
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 dash salt
- MIx well and shape into ball, sprinkle with paprika and roll in chopped nuts. Chill.
- Serve with assorted crackers and/or pretzels.
This wonderful cheese ball was one of our appetizers at our Labor Day picnic. Great flavors that everyone enjoyed. It disappear in minutes. We made it the night before to allow the flavors to blend. Thanks for sharing, Beth Gambrell. It was a hit.