Recipe by Beth Gambrell
This is great for any party or gathering.
Top Review by Merlot
This wonderful cheese ball was one of our appetizers at our Labor Day picnic. Great flavors that everyone enjoyed. It disappear in minutes. We made it the night before to allow the flavors to blend. Thanks for sharing, Beth Gambrell. It was a hit.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, grated
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 dash salt