Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dinner salad it can also be used as a party salad . Only double the ingredients for a large crowd .
- 283.49 g package mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 226.79 g package dried sweetened cranberries
- 59.14 ml sunflower seeds
- 0 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 113.39 g bottleraspberry walnut vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, cranberries, sunflower seeds and tomatoes. Top with avocado (and chicken strips, if desired), add vinaigrette and serve.
- It should read 1 avacado I dont know why it says 0 avacados.
Great and simple/easy salad! I added some croutons and used Cranberry, Walnut, Gorgonzola Dressing from Trader Joes. Loved the sunflower seeds and avocados in it. Will be making this again. Made for My 3 Chefs.