Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dinner salad it can also be used as a party salad . Only double the ingredients for a large crowd .
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bottleraspberry walnut vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, cranberries, sunflower seeds and tomatoes. Top with avocado (and chicken strips, if desired), add vinaigrette and serve.
- It should read 1 avacado I dont know why it says 0 avacados.
Great and simple/easy salad! I added some croutons and used Cranberry, Walnut, Gorgonzola Dressing from Trader Joes. Loved the sunflower seeds and avocados in it. Will be making this again. Made for My 3 Chefs.