Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a typical marinade chicken recipe in my home. Really tasty!! Prep time includes marinating time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup good white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried chili pepper flakes, more if desired
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Pour the wine over the breasts and coat both sides with the wine.
- (You may need to add a bit more wine if necessary) Spice one side of the breasts with the remaining ingredients and then turn them over and spice the other side.
- Place in the fridge for at least 5 hours to marinate- overnight is better.
- Heat your BBQ and cook the chicken until done- don't overcook as the chicken may dry out.
We had this as part of our July 2002 Cookout Cookathon. Christina, you said to use a good white wine, but this chicken really takes off when you use a GREAT white wine. I used a Golan Wineries Yarden Emerald Riesling, and this chicken literally sang! I marinated overnight and this smelled so good on the grill! This one is a keeper!