Recipe by Graybert
This is a typical marinade chicken recipe in my home. Really tasty!! Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Mirj
We had this as part of our July 2002 Cookout Cookathon. Christina, you said to use a good white wine, but this chicken really takes off when you use a GREAT white wine. I used a Golan Wineries Yarden Emerald Riesling, and this chicken literally sang! I marinated overnight and this smelled so good on the grill! This one is a keeper!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup good white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried chili pepper flakes, more if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Pour the wine over the breasts and coat both sides with the wine.
- (You may need to add a bit more wine if necessary) Spice one side of the breasts with the remaining ingredients and then turn them over and spice the other side.
- Place in the fridge for at least 5 hours to marinate- overnight is better.
- Heat your BBQ and cook the chicken until done- don't overcook as the chicken may dry out.