I came across this recipe many years ago in a magazine and don't know which one it was. Finally tried these for dinner and my husband loved them. It is a simple recipe, quick to prepare and tasty. Be sure to use 'real' parmiggiano-reggiano cheese!! You won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In four small gratin dishes, add 1 tablespoon butter and 2 cloves of minced garlic to each.
- 2Place in a 400* preheated oven until melted.
- 3Remove and add 1 dozen scallops to each dish.
- 4Top with 1 tablespoon wine and 1 tablespoon heavy cream, stirring to evenly coat the scallops.
- 5Top each dish evenly with the crushed crackers and then sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the grated cheese.
- 6Bake until hot and opaque, about 15 minutes.
- 7Switch the oven to broil and cook until the crumbs and cheese are golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Baked Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: