1/2 Photos of Wonderful Apricot Cobbler
A family favorite! This cobbler has a wonderful crunchy crumb topping, with a delicious bubbly apricot center. Although I have never tryed it, you could probably make this using canned peaches in place of the apricots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup water
- 3 (15 1/4 ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-qt baking dish.
- 3In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 4Stir in the water; bring to a light boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 1 minute.
- 5Reduce heat.
- 6Add apricots and butter; heat through.
- 7Pour into a prepared baking dish.
- 8FOR TOPPING: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- 9Stir in the milk just until moistened.
- 10Spoon over hot apricot mixture.
- 11Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Apricot Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 559.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 88.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g