Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried it yet but it sounds tasty.
- 16 ounces Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 16 ounces roasted red peppers
- 12 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 4 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces mortadella, thinly sliced
- 12 pepperoncini peppers
- 8 black olives
- 8 green olives
- 12 ounces red onions, julienned
- 24 ounces cucumbers, sliced and halved
- 16 ounces roma tomatoes, wedged
- 80 ounces romaine lettuce (or mix greens)
- Place the greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers in a mixing bowl. Add the dressing and toss well. Mound onto a plate.
- Lay mortadella across one side of the salad and the pepperoni across the other.
- Spread diced provolone over the top.
- Place roasted peppers over the provolone cheese.
- Place crumbled feta over the peppers.
- Place pepperoncini over the top.
- Place the black olives on each end of the plate and the green olives on the sides and serve.