Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a dessert my Grandma made that I've always loved!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- 1 cup Cool Whip, plus additional for topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pudding mix (I use French vanilla but have also used lemon and chocolate)
- 3 cups milk
- Mix the melted butter, powdered sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Press firmly in the bottom of a pan. You can use 9x13 inch or 7x9 inch pan, depending on how thin or thick you want it to be.
- Bake crust for fifteen minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE:.
- Mix together the 1 cup of Cool Whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- Pour mixture over the cooled crust.
- Mix together the pudding and milk.
- Pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the desired amount of Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.