Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I found this on the web and posted it in response to a recipe request. I have not tried this recipe yet.
- Mix all ingredients together except wraps until well blended.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of filling on 1/2 of the won ton wraps.
- Wet outer edges of one of the remaining wraps by running a finger dipped in water around the edge and place over filling.
- Press edges of top and bottom wonton wrap together firmly to seal.
- Repeat for remaining wraps.
- Bring a large pot of water to a simmer.
- being careful not to over fill the pot, drop 4-5 raviolis in at a time and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- They are done when the pasta over the filling starts to wrinkle and the ravioli turn from opaque to translucent.
- Repeat with remaining ravioli until all have been cooked.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
I made these exactly as directed. They were a bit bland, so I made a second batch with some extra ingredients. I added some chopped jarred roasted red peppers and 1/4 cup feta cheese and 1 T. prepared basil pesto. It was better, but still seemed like something was missing to give it the final punch, but I can't figure out what it might be. One thing for sure, the wonton wrappers were absolutely so delicious and tender. I used olive oil and garlic Bartolli jarred sauce, thinned with a bit of half and half for a creamy tomato topping. Thanks for the recipe....I am going to try it with some sage sausage.