Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is only for the won tons for won ton soup
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 6 shrimp, finely chopped
- 2 chicken tenderloins, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 15 wonton wrappers
- 2 egg whites
- After chopping all the ingredients you then combine all the ingredients except the eggs and wontons into a bowl. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- While waiting divide the egg yolk from the eggs mix the egg whites up.
- When ready lay out the wontons and prepare to fill them with 1 tblsp of the mixture.
- After you put the mixture on to the center of the wonton wrap, wash the sides of the wontons with egg whites take two of the opposite corners and press them together.
- And do the same with the other two corners.
- When finished press the bottom of the wontons on the table.
- Then when ready to cook, add to simmering stock and cook for 5 minutes.