1/1 Photo of Won Ton Chips 2007
This recipe comes from Snack Attack Kids Cookbook. I make these on Saturday nights just for my mom and grandma Andy, we enjoy them with a little salsa or white salsa to dip into.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn oven on to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cut each Won Ton wrapper into triangles.
- 3On a non stick baking sheet, line with tin foil, shaping into a fan , or ridges.
- 4Place the pieces of Won Ton wrappers over the foil, letting them fall over the foil. This will give you rippled chips.
- 5Or you can just lie them on the pan for flat chips.
- 6In a small bowl mix the olive oil, garlic, and oregano ( could use basil), and lightly brush this over each won ton wrapper.
- 7Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- 8Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes or until golden, just the way you like them.
- 9Use hot pads to remove from oven, and tongs to remove the chips on to a rack to cool completely.
- 10Make a second and third batch until all the won tons are baked.
- 11Turn off the oven.
- 12Enjoy munching as a snack or with a great chilli, or bean soup recipe.
Browse Our Top Ontario Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ontario Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Won Ton Chips 2007
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 162.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g