Won Ton Baskets Supreme Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim the won ton wrappers to approximately 2 1/2 inch squares with scissors.
- Spray a miniature muffin tin with olive oil and spray the won ton wrappers lightly and put into muffin tin (I use a clean cork from a wine bottle to gently press the won tons into the muffin tin).
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. NOTE: You can make these a day ahead. Cover and store at room temperature.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter and saute the mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper until there is no more liquid left.
- Remove from heat and cool. Spoon into prepared won ton baskets. For each won ton basket, pinch off a small piece of brie cheese and place it on top of the mushrooms. Take a piece of smoked salmon and drape it on top of the cheese.
- Just before serving, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the won ton baskets into oven just long enough to melt the brie cheese.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parsley on top and serve warm.