Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really good variation from traditional salads. Even kids eat it!
- 1 (100 g) packet fried Chinese noodles
- 1⁄2-1 head Chinese cabbage (Wombok)
- 6 shallots
- 100 g roasted almonds
- 100 g pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- In moderately warm oven, place pine nuts and slivered almonds, roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Into bowl combine sliced cabbage, shallots and noodles.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle nuts over cabbage, cover with dressing and serve!
Awesome recipe Thanks for sharing!
great salad,easy to make everyone loves salad
Love this, although have reduced the amount of sugar to 1/4 cup as I found it too sweet with 1/2 cup.