1/2 Photos of Woman's World Easy Stove Top Mac 'n Cheese
From Woman's World Magazine 10/26/04. Only four ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler rack so that top of 1-1/2 quart baking dish will be 4 inches from heat source. Preheat broiler.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 3In same pot, heat Alfredo sauce over medium heat; stir in 1-3/4 cups cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in pasta.
- 4Transfer to baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Broil 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Woman's World Easy Stove Top Mac 'n Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 370.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: