Recipe by Jac
7 minute meal. Low cost and low fat. I adopted this from the recipezaar account in early 2005. Have not had a chance to make it yet but will be making it soon and will be 'tweeking' the ingredients and directions if necessary.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup bottled thai style peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 12 ounces freshly cooked linguine (save 1/4 cup cooking water before draining pasta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 1 ½ cup of water and dissolve bouillon cube.
- Set aside.
- Put vegetables and 3 tbsp water in a large skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes until crisp tender.
- Add to pasta with reserved cooking water and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Added Touch: Top with chopped peanuts or cilantro before serving.