Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is another wonderful recipe from The Enchanted Kitchen column of SageWoman Magazine. Potatoes are the quintessential earth element food and a perfect winter meal. The recipe takes it's name from being packed with hormone healthy soy and flax, and mineral rich greens. It's tangy and satisfying.
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof soy tempeh (in 1/4-inch cubes)
- 8 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed oil
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- In a small cup whisk together the 2 tbs orange juice, vinegar, and flaxseed oil and set it aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil, then add the onion and ginger, sauté until the onion is golden.
- Add the tempeh cubes, stir well, then drizzle on the remaining orange juice and the honey.
- Stir to coat the tempeh.
- Add the remaining 1 tbs of red wine vinegar, then immediately toss in the collard greens.
- Stir until the greens are wilted but still bright in color.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop the insides into the skillet.
- Mix well, then drizzle on the orange/flaxseed mixture.
- Mound the filling into the shells, sprinkle with toasted sunflower seeds.
- Serve immediately.