Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I tried it and absolutely love it! I love Zucchini and this is one of the best ways I've have it! I even use it in my veggie lasagna!
- 12 -15 small zucchini (baby zucchini approximately 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced, and drained
- 1 cup basil leaves, julienned
- fresh ground pepper
- Cut the zucchini into 1/4-inch slices diagonally, or 1/4- inch cubes.
- Heat the olive oil over high heat in a large skillet. Cook the zucchini and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and basil. Continue to cook for 3 more minutes, or until the zucchini is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot or cold.