Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here is a very easy chicken wing recipe that is done in no time at all and is super easy to make.
- 12 large chicken wings, cut in half at the joint (remove wing tips if still attatched.)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 100 ml honey
- 50 ml sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced thinl
- Combine chicken with garlic and ginger in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chicken in batches and cook until browned all over, remove chicken, wipe wok clean, place wok on side, add sauces and honey, stir until well combined.
- Return chicken to wok and place back on a medium low heat, cover wok and cook, 10-15 Min's, stirring occasionally or until chicken is cooked through.
- To Serve: Place wings in a bowl and top with sliced green onion. I served mine with a nice big salad of greens, egg, avocado, cucumber, bacon, red onion, parmesan cheese and topped with alf alfa sprouts.
O'kay due to what was happening I had stove constrictures so I browned the wings (left tips on) and then put them into a foiled lined baking tray and poured the sauce over them and cooked in the oven for (175C fan forced) abourt 50 to 55 minutes and the end result was some of the best sticky tasteing chicken wings we have ever had, Oh I only cooked 8 wings for 3 of us but they did have a total weight of (including tips) 1 1/4k so they were big. Made for Make My Recipe - Edition 14.
Another Flying Chef winner! Wings are a favourite when it comes to appetizers and starts at our house. Having only a few wings left did up just six - wing tips and all. These are absolutely wonderful! Having made just half a recipe there was not much sharing this time around. Planning on trying them as a make ahead ready to heat in the oven to be enjoyed by family and friends when we gather for special occasions. Know these will make for a winner and an empty platter. Thank you for another wonderful recipe to add to my collection.
The very best wings we've ever had - even better than restaurant wings. We will definitely make these a common treat and look forward to playing around with ingredients to shake things up. I'd definitely give them more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks for sharing!