Recipe by djmastermum
I love these flavours conbined with the delicate flavor of squid which is dusted in seasoned cornflour before going into the work to brown before adding the sauce!
- 500 -700 g fresh squid
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons minced chili (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (extra)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare sauce first by combining chopped basil, coriander, ginger, garlic, chili, soy sauce,fish sauce, peanut oil, brown sugar. Set aside.
- Slice squid into rectangles and score into diamond shapes, heat extra oil in a wok until hot, add squid and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add sauce to wok, and stir until heated through. Serve with chips or a salad of your choice.
- I hope you enjoy this recipe that I created and am sooo proud of!