Today I wanted to give an oriental touch to my recipe for you also have variety of choice at the time to prepare and enjoy. I am sure you will love.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked white rice
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 sliced big head onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped into pieces
- 1 lb beef liver, clean and cut into strips
- 1⁄2 on demiglace meat sauce dissolved in half cup cold water (Knorr)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Adobe the liver with two tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Fry in butter onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms for 7 minutes. Remove from skillet. Added to the same skillet over 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté the liver. Again incorporates vegetables and add coriander.
- To finish cooking, add the Demiglace meat sauce and boil it to low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the liver on a cradle of rice and decorated with sesame.