1/3 Photos of Wok Style Liver
Victoria #2's Note:
Today I wanted to give an oriental touch to my recipe for you also have variety of choice at the time to prepare and enjoy. I am sure you will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cooked white rice
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 sliced big head onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped into pieces
- 1 lb beef liver, clean and cut into strips
- 1/2 on demiglace meat sauce dissolved in half cup cold water (Knorr)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1Adobe the liver with two tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 2Fry in butter onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms for 7 minutes. Remove from skillet. Added to the same skillet over 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté the liver. Again incorporates vegetables and add coriander.
- 3To finish cooking, add the Demiglace meat sauce and boil it to low heat until the sauce thickens.
- 4Serve the liver on a cradle of rice and decorated with sesame.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wok Style Liver
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 342.3 mg
- Sodium 665.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: