Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 ounces water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2⁄3 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Heat oil in wok; add beef and stir fry until browned 3-4 minutes.
- Move beef to side of wok and add vegetables.
- Stir fry until crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and sauce, stir to combine.
- Serve over rice.