Easy, tasty, and healthy from our local newspaper. I personally like to double the sauce ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 1Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
- 2Add asparagus and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 3Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- 4Stir in scallions, ginger powder, oyster sauce, and chili-garlic sauce.
- 5Cook, stirring, until the chicken is juicy and just cooked through, about 1-2 minutes.
- 6Stir in pistachios and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wok-Seared Chicken With Asparagus and Pistachos
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: