- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add asparagus and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- Stir in scallions, ginger powder, oyster sauce, and chili-garlic sauce.
- Cook, stirring, until the chicken is juicy and just cooked through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in pistachios and serve over rice.