Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve these hot with pan-fried steak and/or steamed rice. Use vegetarian oyster sauce for a vegan version.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400 g button mushrooms
- 200 g swiss brown mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced (shallots)
- 1 small red chile, deseeded and chopped
- Heat wok over high heat.
- Add sesame seeds and cook stirring for 2 minutes until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add oil and mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add combined soy, oyster and honey and stir-fry 2 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
- Add green onions and chilli and sesame seeds then stir-fry 1 minute more.