Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
extra crispy hot chicken wings, deep fried
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 12 ounces hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- ranch dressing
- blue cheese dressing
- pat wings dry.
- begin heating oil.
- role wings in flour.
- dip covered wings in egg and milk mix.
- remove wings and role gently in flour.
- place 8-10 wings in oil at 350 degress for 12-15 minutes.
- remove wings place onto paper towels to absorb grease.
- hot sauce mix: hot sauce, 2 tblspoons vinegar, 3 spoon full of butter, heat until butter has completely melted.
- put wings in bowl add hot sauce and toss until wings are covered.
- remove excess sauce from bowl or wings will get to soggy.
- combine equal parts ranch and blue cheese together for dipping sauce.