Prep 20 mins
Cook 33 mins
A fun candy recipe that I found on the internet. If you like chocolate, you'll like this!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 (16 ounce) bags Musketeers miniatures candy bars, chopped into small pieces
- Melt butter. Remove from heat and add the semi-sweet chocolate. Cover and let rest for about 3 minutes to melt the chocolate, then stir until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream, gradually, stirring until totally incorporated and chocolate loses its shine.
- Refrigerate until slightly firm (approx. 20 - 30 minutes).
- Roll chocolate into small balls and then roll into chopped 3 MUSKETEERS® Bars, pressing gently to adhere.