1/1 Photo of Witch's Fingers
Danny Beason's Note:
Presented By: Roxann Roberts, The Glass Bazaar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and sugar in bowl of heavy duty mixer, until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and salt.
- 4Add flour, 1/4 cup at a time, blending after each addition.
- 5Stir in pecans.
- 6Dough will be heavy.
- 7Using 1 heaping tablespoonful per cookie, shape dough into"fingers" about 3 inches long and 1/4 inch in diameter.
- 8Place cookies on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- 9Using a knife, lightly score"fingers" a few times across the center and near the top to resemble knuckles.
- 10"Paint"almonds with food coloring and press into the top of the cookie to resemble a fingernail, if desired.
- 11Or make an indentation in the top to resemble a fingernail.
- 12Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
Nutritional Facts for Witch's Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g