Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for Halloween! Microwave kettle corn can be substituted and the butter and sugar omitted. Recipe adapted from an internet site.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 2 cups braided pretzel twists, broken in half
- 1 cup roasted pistachios (other nuts may be used)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup candy corn
- Place popped popcorn, corn snacks, pretzels and pistachios in very large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter on HIGH in microwave-safe bowl (30 to 45 seconds). Add sugar; stir.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture; stir to coat. Carefully stir in candy corn.
Wow!!!...This snack mix is the best....Different looking for Halloween with all the shapes....I made a double batch....will make this every year!!!....Perfect Taste....Thank You!!!
Absolutely addicting. We used the kettle corn popcorn and mixed nuts. Great snack for anytime of the year.