Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Perfect for Halloween! Microwave kettle corn can be substituted and the butter and sugar omitted. Recipe adapted from an internet site.
Top Review by Chef Deb
Wow!!!...This snack mix is the best....Different looking for Halloween with all the shapes....I made a double batch....will make this every year!!!....Perfect Taste....Thank You!!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 2 cups braided pretzel twists, broken in half
- 1 cup roasted pistachios (other nuts may be used)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup candy corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Place popped popcorn, corn snacks, pretzels and pistachios in very large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter on HIGH in microwave-safe bowl (30 to 45 seconds). Add sugar; stir.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture; stir to coat. Carefully stir in candy corn.