Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Eh heh heh heeeh my pretty... Step closer and take a taste of this delicious spooky punch! Once you have your first glass, you will be under my spell to have another, and anotherrrr! But BEWARE, it could make you crazzzy!
- 2 (4000.0 ml) bottle orange soda
- 1304.07 g can Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1892.5 ml orange sherbet vanilla ice cream
- In your cauldron or punch bowl add 1 liter of Orange soda and 1/2 can of Hawaiian punch.
- Add scoops of ice cream all over the top of the drink.
- Stir just a bit, then serve with a ladle full of punch and a scoop of ice cream in each glass.
- When the punch bowl gets low, repeat and make more.
Served this at my sons seventh birthday party. Everyone loved it. I had trouble finding the Hawaiian punch so I just used fruit punch and it turned out great. My mom said it tasted like an orange dreamsicle.
This was fabulous, delicious and easy!! Made it for my daughter's Halloween themed birthday party and it was a huge hit!! Nothing left in the punch bowl and the end of the party!! Thanks!!
We made this last year and it was awesome! The kids loved it. I added frozen canned lychee's with a blueberry in the center for eyeballs and some icky body part candy. It was a smash. I just realized I had never rated this as I was looking over the recipe for this year. Great punch!