1/1 Photo of Witch's Brew Orange Cream Punch
Chef mariajane's Note:
No boiling, no toiling, and no trouble at all....just five minutes to this happy bubbly orange-cream punch. Now that's magic!!
My Private Note
1-cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (300 ml) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 (1 1/3 liter) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- 1In punch bowl, stir together condensed milk and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- 2Top with sherbet and serve over ice if desired.
- 3Refrigerate leftovers.
- 4TIPS: Orange Pineapple Punch is a grear flavour for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for refreshing taste. Pour leftover punch into ice-cube trays and freeze. Flavored ice-cubes can be chopped in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witch's Brew Orange Cream Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g