Recipe by Chef mariajane
No boiling, no toiling, and no trouble at all....just five minutes to this happy bubbly orange-cream punch. Now that's magic!!
Top Review by Chef Flo in SeMo
This punch turned out wonderfully. I made it for my daughter's baby shower. It was very easy to make and everybody loved it. I will definitely make this for my next get together.
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 (1 1/3 liter) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together condensed milk and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet and serve over ice if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- TIPS: Orange Pineapple Punch is a grear flavour for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for refreshing taste. Pour leftover punch into ice-cube trays and freeze. Flavored ice-cubes can be chopped in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls.