1 hr 25 mins
We make these cupcakes for Halloween. I recommend Betty Crocker for the cake mix. Chop the gummy worms small enough to go through your pastry bag. If you don't like a lot of sugar, use only the icing/only the filling. The prep time is for filling and icing and decorating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces lime gelatin
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) can vanilla icing (it's easier to dye than home-made)
- green food coloring
- 1 cup sweetened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped gummy worms
- 2Follow directions on the cake mix, adding the jello mix to the bowl as well.
- 3Stir until the batter is tinted green.
- 4Pour into cupcake tins and follow baking directions on the cake mix.
- 5Allow cupcakes to cool.
- 6Place them in the freezer to chill to make them easier to ice.
- 8Chop up the gummy worms.
- 9Put the cream cheese into a bowl.
- 10Sweeten it.
- 11Pour in green food dye.
- 12Keep adding the food dye until it looks green enough to you.
- 13Mix in the gummy worms.
- 14Pour into pastry bag.
- 15Remove cupcakes from freezer.
- 16Dig out space inside cupcakes.
- 17Pipe filling inside them.
- 18Mix green food coloring with vanilla icing in a bowl.
- 19Ice the cupcakes.
- 20Decorate however you want.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witch's Brew Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 393.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: