Recipe by *Alia*
Great halloween punch.
Top Review by Pikake21
Delicious! I love a good punch with sherbert in it, and this fit the bill. Ours however didn't turn out very green, but instead quite orange. It was a big hit, and we were able to adjust the vodka to the tastes of our costumed guests :) Thanks for posting, Alia!
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling wine
- 1 gallon orange juice
- 1⁄2 gallon Orange sherbet
- sugar (optional)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 piece dry ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Champagne and orange juice in large punch bowl.
- Scoop sherbet into bowl.
- Add sugar to taste if desired.
- Float peeled grapes in mixture, and garnish bowl with the rest of the grapes.
- Drop in pieces of dry ice for steaming effect, but note that no one should put dry ice in his/her mouth.
- You can add more or less vodka depending on your preferences, or leave it out completely.