Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great halloween punch.
Make and share this Witch's Brew recipe from Food.com.
- Combine Champagne and orange juice in large punch bowl.
- Scoop sherbet into bowl.
- Add sugar to taste if desired.
- Float peeled grapes in mixture, and garnish bowl with the rest of the grapes.
- Drop in pieces of dry ice for steaming effect, but note that no one should put dry ice in his/her mouth.
- You can add more or less vodka depending on your preferences, or leave it out completely.
Delicious! I love a good punch with sherbert in it, and this fit the bill. Ours however didn't turn out very green, but instead quite orange. It was a big hit, and we were able to adjust the vodka to the tastes of our costumed guests :) Thanks for posting, Alia!