Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in a magazine. It mentioned that this recipe is sure to cook up a storm among friends. Enjoy! Happy Halloween!
- Cut the chicken breasts partway to look like fngers.
- The uncut can be the palm of the hand.
- Dust the chicken with flour and dip it in the egg that is beaten.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over it.
- Grill both sides of the hand for 5 minutes on a greased baking sheet.
- Trim the ends of the fingers with olives as fingernails and serve it on a bed of shredded lettuce.