Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Found this in a magazine. It mentioned that this recipe is sure to cook up a storm among friends. Enjoy! Happy Halloween!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 -7 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- pitted black olives, cut in half
- shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breasts partway to look like fngers.
- The uncut can be the palm of the hand.
- Dust the chicken with flour and dip it in the egg that is beaten.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over it.
- Grill both sides of the hand for 5 minutes on a greased baking sheet.
- Trim the ends of the fingers with olives as fingernails and serve it on a bed of shredded lettuce.