Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Treat your children to a spooky meal that's as nutritious as it is fun, tasty for the adults too!
Make and share this Witches' Hands and Ghoulish Mash recipe from Food.com.
- Witches' hands and ghoulish mash.
- Treat your children to a spooky meal that's as nutritious as it is fun.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C, 375 degrees F.
- Place each steak in cling film and flatten with a rolling pin until 1cm thick then cut each one into a hand shape.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon zest, parsley and seasoning.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
- Dip the steaks into the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs well into place.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and mash with the milk, then swirl in the ketchup.
- Cook the green beans following the pack instructions.
- Arrange the mash on plates and place a witch's hand on top, cut the tips off the beans and stick one on the end of each of the 'fingers' for 'fingernails'.
- Serve with the remaining green beans.