Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this from All You magazine
Make and share this Witches' Fingers With a Bandage recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecocktail-size frankfurters
- 1 (8 ounce) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Cut off 1/2 inch diagonally from one end of each hot dog, to create a "fingernail.".
- Cut puff pastry into 1/2 inch by 3 inch strips. Wrap each hot dog in a piece of pastry, overlapping edges slightly and leaving both ends of the hot dog visible. Place fingers seams side down on a baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes, or cover and freeze for up to 1 week.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake until pastry is puffed and golden, 20 minutes. Spread ketchup onto each "fingernail" and serve hot.